Tuesday, June 1, 2010

And the Winner IS...

After much deliberation and agonized voting, I'm please to announce that the winner of the May challenge IS.....Little old me with Siren Song!



I've never won anything in my entire life so I'm thrilled beyond measure. Awwwww you guys are fantastic, I have a killer case of the warm and fuzzies!

Second place was a tie!

Lori of StonePeace gets some love with her terrific turtle:


And Julie of WabiBrook Studio blew us away with her amazing copper cuff:



We're also tied for Third Place where the brooches stole the show.

Honorable mention goes to Carole of Caroleaxium with her lovely seahorse brooch:



And Heather of MistyRidge with her original seascape:



This a brilliant challenge with some incredible entries. Thanks to Brenda of Millcreek for envisioning the theme and thanks to each and every one of you for making it a reality. I hope your skills were taxed, your imagination challenged, and your spirit fulfilled by the experience. Thanks for playing!!


June challenge details will be up shortly so check back shortly!

4 comments:

  1. Congrats everyone. Can't wait to see what Clarity has in store for us. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! Well deserved!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All of your pieces are stunning! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete