Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Team Captain List

Hi all, it's Clarity here. As many of you know, my life has been in a rather dramatic state of upheaval for the last couple of months and I need to step down as the team captain at this time. I have compiled a rotating list of leaders who are willing to assume the captain's position for a month at a time, then switch it over to the next leader at the end of the month. Responsibilities are relatively minimal but involve starting each month's chat thread, responding to situations such as this, and interacting with admin should the need arise. There's no money in it of course, but you get the dubious prestige of wearing the spiffy Captains hat and get to feel extra special every day.

 So with that being said, I leave our team in the capable hands of the following friends who have graciously agreed to serve a term as Captain for a month at a time. I put them in some sort of general order by when people responded and/or said they could be available, not by any kind of importance or formal chain of command. This list is not set in stone and can be changed at any time as the group's needs change.

Pennee/ppennee
Asa/ASAPdesigns
Esmeralda/Silverblueberry
Stacy/formandfunktion
Claire/Brightstar
Beatriz/BeatrizFortes
Jason/HappyTortoise
Robin/EyemaginationRSB
Gloria/HemlockHollow
Lillian/GirllovesGlitter
Angela/AJjewelrydesigns
Sylvia Anderson
Lisa/Sandy Toes


Thank you all SO MUCH for all your incredible kindness and understanding during what has been a very difficult time in my life. It's been a pure pleasure to know each one of you and I count you all as my very good friends. Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns or if there's anything else I can do to help this team continue to grow.
Clarity
 

No comments:

Post a Comment