Wednesday, February 10, 2010

The Ugliest Bench Competition


I've thoroughly enjoyed our Meet the Artist game, it's been such a pleasure seeing each of your faces and learning more about the person behind the shop!

So now I thought we'd play another one. It's called "The Ugliest Bench Competition", and all you have to do to play is take a picture of your bench/table/desk/lair or other workspace and post it to the Flickr group with the tag "Ugliest Bench Competition."

You have until this Saturday to get your photo uploaded, and we'll all cast our vote in the comments on Flickr.

The winner will receive ultimate bragging rights, the title of Jerry-rigger Extraordinaire, and possibly a cookie, with the understanding of course that the Aspiring Metalsmiths Team is full of heart but short of money so that'll be a virtual cookie TYVM.

Thirtysixten is already on it, so you guys better get cracking! Can't wait to see what you all cook up!!

2 comments:

  1. Hehe, im hoping for some real beauties, or should I say uglies . Only because I'm jealous, I have no bench to call ugly :P Good luck everyone!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the pics on the flickr group are great! btw...why is there windex on my bench? I have no idea!

    ReplyDelete