Friday, February 19, 2010

Voting Starts At Midnight!

GOOD MORNING TEAMIES!!

The entries for the FIRST ASPIRING METALSMITHS TEAM CHALLENGE are going up on the Proboards and voting starts AT MIDNIGHT!!


To vote go HERE:

If you don't have an account you'll be prompted to create one. Once you're signed in, look at all the gorgeous work your teammates have done and wrack your brains until you're a quivering ball of indecisive jelly, and then tell us who gets your vote and why. It can be for flawless execution, brilliant design, stretching their limits, or just for having completed their very first metalsmithed ring, whatever carries to most weight with you.

You don't have to have made a ring to vote, but you only have until SUNDAY NIGHT at midnight to cast your vote so get over there!!


Just because I know some of you will need a little eye-candy to get your butts over there and vote, here's some of the entries for your viewing pleasure! I don't have room to include them all, so please do stop by the proboards to see all the entries.







6 comments:

  1. My vote goes to Wabibrookstudio - I've never seen anything like this! It looks like a leaf has been folded and a little seed popped inside - then cast in metal! So, so cool!
    Hope this is the right spot to cast my vote!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I vote for Wabi also...I love the uniqueness of her ring! They are all so beautiful. Makes me want to get to the bench and start creating...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! Mine isn't in yet! I thought we had until tonight to list it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry, sigh, as usual Clarity jumped the gun. Forgive me guys, as I've said before I really shouldn't be in charge, lol. Changed to midnight, I do NOT want to miss your entry!

    ReplyDelete
  5. All of the rings have some special quality, so it will be so difficult to choose just one!

    ReplyDelete